4.1.11

Cleanliness is Next to Godliness...

only because it is a lot of fucking work.

There are days, so shoot me, that I don't shower.  Maybe I'm cold.  Maybe it's raining.  Maybe I'm remiss to wash off the warm scent of the morning's snuggles...and other half-conscious stirrings...
Whatever the reason, there are days that I don't shower.

Most days it doesn't matter - I keep my hair tied up, go to the gym after work and don't even see anyone all day.
Other days...I have a show with my band after work and it looks like I spent my whole day combing lard over every inch of my head.
On those days, I need more than a little help because I look
 (oh god i'm putting this on the interwebs why?) like this:

Prisoner of my oily scalp.
Inmate-esque photo taken by Anna Pulley
Thank God for beauty-product-knowledgeable coworkers.
Enter PSSSSSST! (that's six esses) Shout out (!) to Natasha, life saver of the year award.
PSSSSSST! = $6.95
Not having to shower AND not looking like a prison inmate = Priceless


Exponentially more attractive due
to this beauty product.
Thanks PSSSSSST! 
(jamie was not paid for this product endorsement...but she would like to be)

1 comment: